How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio’s
Post Disclaimer: This short article is meant to be employed by Delco Radio owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be employed for any unethical or unlawful strategies.
The pursuing directions will enable you to reset any GM (Basic Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.
The theft lock radio need to be in “LOC” manner.
one. Switch the ignition ON (The radio ought to exhibit “LOC”)
2. Maintain down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio exhibit variations from LOC to a a few-digit number. Compose this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to full the upcoming stage.
4. Push the AM/FM button
five. The radio exhibit variations to a further a few-digit number. Compose this number to the proper of the initially a person.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the initially a few digits are from Move 03 and the past a few digits are form Move 05
7. Contact one-800-537-5140
eight. Push one then # (pound). You can listen to “Invalid Code, test again”
9. Push 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be questioned to enter your 4 or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from Move 6 then *
11. Pay attention to the 4-digit number and compose it down. It will be repeated 2 times
twelve. Switch the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
thirteen. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from Move 11
fourteen. Push the AM/FM button. The radio exhibit variations to “SEC”. Your radio is now “un-locked” and usable.
If you are unsuccessful to enter the proper code 8 situations, the radio goes into INOP manner. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC manner.
To Read the initial short article or study similar articles or blog posts be sure to visit http://old.kingbain.com/how-to/unlock-gm-theftlock-radio-s.html